Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJonas Martinsson (Admin, FeedJournal) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A PDF attachment would be of preference. I'd set it to email straight to the printer, so that I can just pick it up for my morning coffee.

• AdminJonas Martinsson (Admin, FeedJournal) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Roni, I understand that this would be valuable for Kindle-users like yourself. There are a couple of other features I want to implements first, but I am aware of how many votes this features has received and promise to look into it sooner than later.

• Roni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there,
        I see this has been talked about for a while, any idea when/if this might happen? A PDF would be awesome for Kindle users, if it was sent as an attachment it could be loaded automatically right onto the kindle with no user action. Anyways Thanks :)

• Tobias W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Imagine heading to work in the morning when you receive an email on your iPad (or laptop) and you can open up the morning news. That is the goal for this service.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A pdf attachment so I can read it in my e-reader please. The advantage over a link is that the mail client will download it when I am online and I can then read it and/or copy to my e-reader when offline.

• Yucca Addict commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sending as an attachment would be perfect; that way Outlook rules can be set up to print the newspaper automatically.

• Laird Popkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefer to have it available as an attachment to a personalized RSS feed, so that I could set up a script to pull down each day's news into my nook, which, like most eBook readers other than the Kindle, can have documents loaded via USB.

• blwinters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think an attachment would be best. This would allow the user to set up a filter for autoforwarding to the kindle address. It also means that people who use Outlook would have the journal even when not connected.

• unpaiktable commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, some of us do need to go to the store and pick up a paper. Having it delivered to your inbox I think is something that you'd have to pay for. Maybe, the developer could include some ads if the tool is to email the paper in regular intervals.

• spudart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With a newspaper, you don't have to go to the store to pick it up. The newspaper is delievered right to your door. Right now feedjournal makes you go to the store to pick up your copy. But sending it every day to your inbox will really enable feedjournal to become like a newspaper. Delivery right to you automatically!

Feedback and Knowledge Base